Quality solid teak-made foldable chair.
Our BALI series solid teak furniture and made from eco-friendly natural plantation teak wood, all crafted by hand. The A Grade teak wood and genuine brass hardware made our BALI teak furniture a premium class in the industry.
TEAK: King of Outdoor Furniture
Teak is recognized for its durability and stability under severe climate conditions. For centuries Teak wood is Ideal timber for shipbuilding and marine application.
Carpenters and Woodworkers consider Teak as King of the woods when compare to other wood like Eucalyptus and Acacia. Teak wood has a natural oil content that prevents the wood from rotting, and cracking, and resists termites, fungal stains, and also other insects that can destroy wood. Teak has a very good resistance to water and moisture which is why is used in shipbuilding, wooden flooring, and outdoor furniture.
Teak wood has high durability and a long lifespan with low maintenance which is why it is more expensive compared to other woods like Acacia and Eucalyptus. Teak is a very dense wood and heavy wood.
ifurniture, the revolutionist in the industry, sells premium grade teak furniture at cheap prices than other sellers' Eucalyptus prices, What’s your decision? As we said, it is about intelligence. ifurniture where the smart Kiwis buy furniture 2 save big!
For teak furniture maintenance, please search online or either 'weather' your teak or apply teak oil.
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement. The change of color (normally turns a silvery gray or black over time) and finishing like splitting or cracking is considered normal. Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the color and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will not.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft-bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original color then rinse.
3. Apply a UV-blocking sealant and allow it to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original color of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dishwashing liquid), a soft brush, and a cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and a paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not used for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can be rustic if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces of these with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector spray to increase the longevity of the product.
Do repair damaged surfaces immediately to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover, or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mold problem.