An ideal patio set with an adjustable coffee table for laying out on a comfortable spring afternoon or entertaining guests late in the day, this sophisticated LAVAL rattan patio set will be a charming addition to any outdoor area. The eye-catching textured rattan surface is crafted with high-quality tightly woven wicker that is reinforced with a steel frame. Coupled with a stylish modern design, this set will bring your backyard to life instantly, while a high-quality construction allows this set to last for years to come. Thick seat and back cushions will allow you and your guests to relax in comfort, while the removable zippered cushions keep your set looking in tip-top shape and brand new as time goes on.
- Brown color.
- With canopy.
- Steel frame.
- 7cm cushion.
- 180g polyester.
- Man-made rattan.
- Modular patio sofa set.
- Cushions are zip-off and removable.
- The height of the coffee table is adjustable.
Bench*1: 205W 70D 75H(Back)/145H(Overall)
Chair*2: 65W 70D 75H
Table*1: 60W 60D 37H(Low)/65H(High)
Package Measurements: cm
Package 1 : 98*76*25
Package 2 : 69*67*66
Package 3 : 68*65*54
*Easy assembly required.
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of colour (normally turns a silvery gray over time) and finish (like splitting or cracking) is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the colour and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original colour then rinse.
3. Apply a UV blocking sealant and allow to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original colour of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), soft brush and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can become rusty if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector to increase the longevity of the product.
Early treatment of damaged surfaces will help to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mould problem.