LEON makes high- quality life. This Patio Wicker Set includes 4 pieces, 1 three-seat lounge sofa, 2 ottomans, and 1 coffee table providing relaxation for up to 5 persons. Our sectional sofa set features an elegant woven design that brings a homey atmosphere to your outdoor space. Our polypropylene material creates a texture that is similar to wicker and is also made to withstand outdoor weather without rusting or corroding. A large U-shaped rattan table creates a centerpiece for the sectional. The coffee table and 2 round rotating tables are covered with an elegant tempered glass topper, which perfectly highlights your patio or poolside decor. Wrapped with commercial grade PE wicker fiber which is premium in look, Resistant to all weather conditions, won’t fade, long-lasting, and maintenance-free.
- Grey wicker.
- Steel frame.
- Man-made rattan.
- Dark grey cushion.
- Clear glass tabletop.
- 2 rotating side tables with glass top.
- Cushions are zip-off and removable.
3 Seat Sofa: 173W 5D 43H(Seat)/64H(Back)
Stool*2: 53W 53D 32H
Table: 50L 50W 34H
*Easy assembly required.
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of colour (normally turns a silvery gray over time) and finish (like splitting or cracking) is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the colour and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original colour then rinse.
3. Apply a UV blocking sealant and allow to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original colour of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), soft brush and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can become rusty if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector to increase the longevity of the product.
Early treatment of damaged surfaces will help to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mould problem.