Make the most of your outdoor space with this MARBELLA six-piece patio rattan furniture set, a great place to gather your friends and family to have an enjoyable and fantastic relaxation time. It includes L Shape sofa, 1 armchair, 1 coffee table, and 2 ottomans. On the sides, the easy-to-release recliner lever allows you to adjust the backseat of the chair to find the perfect relaxing position. The seats are equipped with sponged padded cushions that are removable for cleaning. Plus, since each piece is crafted with a sturdy steel frame and wrapped in high-quality wicker, they're all-weather and UV-resistant for long-lasting use. Additionally, an ottoman with a hidden storage compartment underneath can be put under the table for better saving space. This set arrives with everything you need to set up an outdoor oasis on your patio or deck.
- Grey colour
- Steel frame
- Manual recliner
- Man-made rattan
- Cushions are zip-off and removable
- Solid, high-density polyethylene, durable Polywood tabletop
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement. The change of color (normally turns a silvery gray or black over time) and finishing like splitting or cracking is considered normal. Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the color and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will not.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft-bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original color then rinse.
3. Apply a UV-blocking sealant and allow it to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original color of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dishwashing liquid), a soft brush, and a cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and a paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not used for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can be rustic if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces of these with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector spray to increase the longevity of the product.
Do repair damaged surfaces immediately to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover, or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mold problem.