Beige colour ZANE 5PC wicker outdoor sofa set. The beige colour wicker and cushion colour blend well with nature. Relax in solitude or with your family and friends with ZANE. It comes with a dining table to serve your lunch or dinner food as you spend your time with your loved ones.
Bring your family closer with ZANE!
- Outdoor lounge 5PC set (1x dining table, 1x 2 seater sofa, 1x 3 seaters sofa, 2x armchairs)
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Wicker design
- Polyester cushion
- 8cm Cushion thickness
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement. The change of color (normally turns a silvery gray or black over time) and finishing like splitting or cracking is considered normal. Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the color and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will not.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft-bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original color then rinse.
3. Apply a UV-blocking sealant and allow it to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original color of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dishwashing liquid), a soft brush, and a cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and a paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not used for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can be rustic if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces of these with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector spray to increase the longevity of the product.
Do repair damaged surfaces immediately to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover, or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mold problem.