Develop a new fascination in your outdoor living space with this ENNA woven patio sofa set. An exceptional modern furniture set that exceeds expectations, this collection comes with long-lasting machine washable cushions, polyester, and rope-wrapped weave aluminum frame. Its inviting design is perfect for lounging with a friend over a refreshing beverage and tasty finger food. The top of the coffee table is covered with a piece of glass, making them a great place to place small items such as decorations, cups, and more. Weekend brunch with your favorite friend just got a bit more stylish. This chat set is the picture of the class. Giving you and the guest of your choosing a comfortable place to gossip over mimosas.
- Grey color.
- 20cm cushion.
- Chic modern style.
- Indoor or outdoor.
- Clear glass tabletop.
- Rope-wrapped Alu frame.
- Cushions are zip-off and removable.
Bench: 175W 78D 78H
Chair: 75W 78D 78H
Table: 64L 124W 40H
*Easy assembly required.
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of colour (normally turns a silvery gray over time) and finish (like splitting or cracking) is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the colour and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original colour then rinse.
3. Apply a UV blocking sealant and allow to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original colour of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), soft brush and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can become rusty if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector to increase the longevity of the product.
Early treatment of damaged surfaces will help to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mould problem.