Make the most of your outdoor space with this NAOMI reclining patio rattan furniture set, a great place to gather your friends and family to have an enjoyable and fantastic relaxation time. It includes 2 armchairs, 1 coffee table, and 1 loveseat. On the sides, the easy-to-release recliner lever allows you to adjust the backseat of the chair to find the perfect relaxing position. The seats are equipped with sponged padded cushions that are removable for cleaning. Plus, since each piece is crafted with a sturdy KD steel frame and wrapped in high-quality wicker, they're all-weather and UV-resistant for long-lasting use. Additionally, an ottoman with a hidden storage compartment underneath can be put under the table for better saving space. This set arrives with everything you need to set up an outdoor oasis on your patio or deck.
- Grey color.
- KD Steel frame.
- Gaslift recliner.
- Man-made rattan.
- Back cushions with fake buttons.
- Cushions are zip-off and removable.
- Solid, high-density polyethylene, durable Polywood tabletop.
Chair: 71W 71D 106H
Loveseat: 138W 71D 106H
Table: 93W 56D 43H
*Easy assembly required.
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of colour (normally turns a silvery gray over time) and finish (like splitting or cracking) is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the colour and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original colour then rinse.
3. Apply a UV blocking sealant and allow to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original colour of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), soft brush and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can become rusty if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector to increase the longevity of the product.
Early treatment of damaged surfaces will help to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mould problem.