The PORTER L Shape outdoor set comprises:
2x two-seaters -each with end table,
A corner unit,
A separate table.
So, you can lay things out as: 2x separate two-seaters plus table, four seats in a line plus table, or as 2x two-seaters in an L shape plus table. The frames of the seat and seatbacks are aluminum -in a dark grey color. The end tables and stand-alone table are beautiful, solid Acacia hardwood. All the grey colored cushions have zip-off covers for easier cleaning. So now, how do you want to set things out today?
* L Shape outdoor set with 2x two-seaters each with end table, and stand-alone table
* Aluminium frames for seat and seatback
* Solid Acacia hardwood tables, legs, and seat surround
* All cushions have zip-off covers
L&R Bench: 183W 75D 72H
Corner: 75W 75D 72H
Table: 70W 70D 32H
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of colour (normally turns a silvery gray over time) and finish (like splitting or cracking) is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the colour and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft-bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original colour then rinse.
3. Apply a UV-blocking sealant and allow it to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original colour of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), a soft brush, and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and a paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not used for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can become rusty if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector to increase the longevity of the product.
Early treatment of damaged surfaces will help to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover, or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mold problem.