This JUNO Spratly sofa set is an ideal choice for you to relax and enjoy the weather, take a nap, or chat with your family or friends. Featuring a powder-coated steel frame covered with PE rattan, the corner seat is sturdy and easy to clean. The solid acacia wood legs contribute to its sturdiness and stableness. Additionally, the cushions add extra comfort to your lounging time. Equipped with zips, the cushion covers are removable and washable. It is also lightweight and modular, which makes it completely flexible and easy to move around to suit any setting. Important note: We recommend covering the garden sofa during rain, snow, and frost for its best service to last.
- Grey wicker
- Steel frame
- Acacia wood legs
- Man-made rattan
- Indoor or outdoor
- Clear glass tabletop
- Strip fabric back cushion
- Dark grey fabric seat cushion
- Cushions are zip-off and removable
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement. The change of color (normally turns a silvery gray or black over time) and finishing like splitting or cracking is considered normal. Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the color and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will not.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft-bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original color then rinse.
3. Apply a UV-blocking sealant and allow it to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original color of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dishwashing liquid), a soft brush, and a cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and a paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not used for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can be rustic if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces of these with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector spray to increase the longevity of the product.
Do repair damaged surfaces immediately to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover, or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mold problem.